If you are renovating or building a new facility consider using a LED Ticker to lightup your office lobby.
Create an exciting atmosphere to leave a lasting impression from the moment your guests enter your lobby. A LED Ticker display is a great way to attract attention and convey up-to-date information such as Twitter posts, RSS news headlines, your company stock price, and welcome messages.
Design the Ticker to Fit
A Ticker display can architecturally be integrated into the space to make a statement. Curve it, bend it, embed it in the wall – find a way to make the design unique.
Here are some examples using different sizes and shapes for inspiration.
- The CFA Institute uses multiple Tickers to show a mixture of financial information and headline news.
- McAfee’s headquarters chained together over a dozen tickers of different lengths with latest threat information.
- Hilton Hotels is experimenting with a freestanding “monolith” wrapped with 5 different tickers to show streams of live information.
- LIDs uses a uniquely shaped Ticker visible from both the 1st and 2nd floor in the main entryway.
- The American Gaming Association welcomes visitors with over 40 feet of Sports Ticker.
If you are looking for more ideas or inspiration to incorporate LED tickers for lobbies check out our Gallery featuring hundreds of ticker installation photos.