Rise Ticker Hardware Specifications
- Pixel Pitch: .16 inches (4mm)
- Cabinet Width: Start at 78 inches and expand in 7.5 inch increments to any size
- Cabinet Depth: 1.9 inches
- Mounting Depth: Adjustable 2.8 to 7.5 inches
- Option to configure for a “Twin” ticker with 2 data streams.
- Color Depth: RGB (Full Color) 65,000 color shades
- Network: Hardwire RJ-45 or Wifi
- 5 year on-site warranty
- ETL Safety Certifications:
- Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment – Part 1: Safety Requirements [UL 62368-1:2019 Ed.3]
- Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment – Part 1: Safety Requirements [CSA C22.2#62368-1:2019 Ed.3]
For technical information on power, weight, and mounting please review the appropriate drawing:
|32 Pixel||48 Pixel||64 Pixel|
|Straight / Rigid Cabinet||Height: 5.8″
|Curved / Flexible Cabinet||Height: 5.1″
**Twin Tickers (2 separate streams) must be defined at the time of purchase so the displays are properly built with a 2nd controller and 2nd mobile app subscription. (i.e. this can not be changed after installation)
Ticker Size Comparison
The following video shows a comparison of our three different 4mm pixel pitch standard sizes (64, 48, and 32 pixel heights).
Can the ticker connect to my wireless network?
Yes. All of our tickers support a wired (RJ45 connection) or the ability to connect via wireless.
What is the typical lead time for ticker displays?
We build to order. Our normal lead time is 6 weeks from receipt of order, deposit, and approved drawing. We do have some smaller sizes (under 10ft in length) inventoried in our Las Vegas warehouse ready to ship within 48 hours. Check out www.skyboxfancave.com for more info.
How difficult is to install the LED ticker?
Many of our clients install themselves. The tickers come with several different types of wall mount and ceiling mount brackets. Detailed install instructions can be found in our install guide.
We do have a nationwide install network if you would like us to include the option on your quotation.
Do I need to supply a computer to run the ticker software?
No. The ticker contains a system on a chip that is built into the ticker. You can update your ticker at anytime, from anywhere via your smart phone.
Twin Tickers (2 separate streams) must be defined at the time of purchase so the displays are properly built with a 2nd controller (i.e. this can not be changed after installation).
Do you offer a ticker reseller program?
Yes. If you are interested in reselling contact us for more details.
Is there a recurring cost for the ticker content?
Yes. There is a cost for our mobile app and the licensed content. We do include the 1st year of service with your initial purchase.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free shipping via ground service within the US and Canada.
Details on our legacy ticker hardware and digital signage hardware Easy Ticker or TKR series products.