How to Show Sports Scores on a LED Ticker Display
- Login to ticker.risedisplay.com.
- Click the Sports icon. A Sports item will be added to the bottom of the playlist for this Ticker Display.
- Click the Sports field and type a name to label this content item (e.g., College Football). This text does NOT appear on the display. It is used for making it easier for you to manage and organize the content you add.
- Click Sport Type to select the type of sports data to display (e.g., NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, College Football Division I-A, or Men’s College Basketball I.) The default is “All” (all types).
- For College sports, the default data to display is “AP Top 25”. Click College Sport to change this to “All Games.”
- By default, Game Odds are not displayed. Click the Display Game Odds button to display them.
- The default schedule for displaying the content is 24/7 (i.e., every day, all day.) To customize the schedule, see Schedule Content for a Ticker Display. When in season, sports scores will update by 10:00 am EST with the day’s upcoming games. When out of season, the last game played (usually a championship) will appear.
- Click the Back button to save. This content item will be added to the bottom of your Ticker playlist.
If you need help setting up your LED ticker display, visit our Help Center.