You have the display, now you need to learn how to show logos on a LED Ticker Display.
Creating Your Own Logos
Add images to your graphical LED Ticker to promote your specials and announcements. You will need a .bmp file designed at the pixel height of your ticker (this is commonly 16, 24, or 32 pixels).
For best practices on adding images, check out this page on how to create your own images. Remember when creating your graphic, start with the resolution (pixels in height) of your Ticker.
Free Ticker Graphics
If you need some free graphics to get started, we have created several free .bmp files that you can download. Each graphic is created in 16, 24 and 32 pixels in height. Select the height that matches your Ticker and insert the image to draw attention to your message and maximize the impact of your display.
Free graphics are available for common messages like sale, congratulations, coming soon, happy birthday and more.
How to Show Logos on a LED Ticker Display
The following is an exert specific to showing your images on a Rise Ticker. You can find the full LED Ticker documentation in our Help Center.
- Login to ticker.risedisplay.com.
- Click the Image icon. An Image item will be added to the bottom of the playlist for this Ticker Display.
- Click the Image field and type a name to label this content item (e.g., “Company Logo”). This text does NOT appear on the display. It is used for making it easier for you to manage and organize the content you add.
- Click Upload to upload the bitmap (.bmp) image you want to use.
- Locate the file you want, then click Open.
- The default schedule for displaying the content is 24/7 (i.e., everyday, all day.) To customize the schedule, see Schedule Content for a Ticker Display.
- Click the Back button to save. This content item will be added to the bottom of your Ticker playlist.