If you are considering building a financial trading room for your business school there are a number of great events coming up this fall that you may want to mark your calendar to attend.
- The Council for Economic Education (CEE) will be having their 51st annual conference Oct 4 – 5 in Kansas City. We will be setting up a 20 foot wide booth showing the latest LED Ticker, interactive displays, and live market data, so if you plan to attend please stop by our booth.
- The 2012 Annual Meeting of the Middle Atlantic Association of Colleges of Business Administration (MAACBA) will be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 14 – 16. On Sunday Oct 14th we will be sponsoring a reception at the PNC Trading room on the Robert Morris University campus for attendees to see the design and technology used in their finance lab.
- October 18th and 19th in Atlanta, GA is the annual Financial Management Association (FMA) meeting. On the evening of the 18th we have teamed up with 8 other companies including Stock Trak, Morningstar, Align Communications, and others to host a cocktail reception in “Trading Room Alley” so stop by for beer, wine, and snacks if you are attending the conference and would like to meet industry experts.
- Baruch College is hosting their 10th annual Microstructure Workshop on Nov 8 -9th in New York City. You can learn more or sign up here.
- At the Southern Finance Association (SFA) on Nov 14th-17th in Charleston, SC we are co-sponsoring (with Stock Trak) a breakfast at 8:30am around the topic of”Demystifying Financial Trading Labs and their Purpose in your Business School”. Following that session at 10:15am Ken Norton from Claflin University is moderating a panel discussion “The Considerations for Having a Financial Leadership Lab/Trading Room”
If you have any questions about how to sign up for these events or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to put you in touch with the right people organizing these events.